Based in Nisku, AB, Dynaleo Inc. is an innovative edibles company specializing in the production of gummies. As a company, we provide a first-class product for our customers and a collaborative and engaging work environment for our employees.
Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast paced, people focused company that is passionate about providing quality product to its customers? Reporting to the VP, Finance & Administration, the Senior Accountant – FP&A will be responsible for the preparation of financial reporting (internal and external) and financial analysis. The role will be overseeing the Financial Analyst and ensuring all day-to-day accounting is up to date and accurate. Responding to inquiries and managing communication between internal and external partners. This is a fulltime permanent position.
- Deliver daily analytical and decision support to the operational departments and senior management.
- Create and present monthly internal reporting with detailed analytics on sales, COGS, and margin reporting.
- Create and present quarterly financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Create expected return on investment modeling reports.
- Prepare, maintain, and communicate reports on budgets, forecasts, variance, costing output and shareholder guidance.
- Approve all journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, CRA reporting, and investigate any discrepancies in the GL.
- Participate in the ERP implementation as a finance lead.
- Coordinate the Company’s annual budgeting process.
- Create accurate reports of KPIs across multiple departments.
- Provide strategic analysis as required to drive continuous improvement.
- Align organizational strategies and KPIs.
- Provide financial modeling presentations to the executive team.
- Create innovative approaches to maintain reports and financial procedures for the company.
- Establish positive relationships between departments and take a lead role in company initiatives.
- Manage internal processes to ensure that all financial activities follow regulatory policies and company guidelines.
- Create measurable controlled processes with the Operations team to maintain and improve internal operating efficiencies.
- Work with Financial Analyst to facilitate month end, quarter end, and year end close processes.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Adhere to up-to-date financial regulations and legislation.
- Other duties as assigned
The Key to Success:
- Reliability to carry out duties and follow instructions.
- Exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative or performance without supervision.
- Commitment to working collaboratively on and with cross functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external peers.
- Ability to communicate financial reports to all department levels.
- Ability to visualize data and financial results.
The Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or certification related to Finance
- Professional accounting designation or significant completion of CPA.
- 3+ years’ progressively responsible experience in accounting and financial analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel and BI experience.
- Experience in manufacturing considered an asset.
More search results
Financial Reporting Analyst
Canary Biofuels Inc.
Board Member of Westmount Charter School Society …
Westmount Charter School
Kids Developmental Services Ltd.
Financial Services Specialist
Workers' Compensation Board- Alberta
Vice President & Executive Financial Officer
PFM Executive Search / Panorama Search Partners