- Rehoboth Christian Ministries
- Acheson, AB
- Job Industry
- Job Type
The Finance Manager reports directly to the Director of Corporate Services. This position works closely with the Leadership Team to align financial plans, policies, and accounting practices with strategic organizational plans. In consultation with the Director of Corporate Services and the Leadership Team directs the establishment of financial management, and business operations for the Association and Foundation. Develops policies and accounting procedures that support the Association’s and Foundations strategic plan.
- College or University Accounting Certificate
- Knowledge of GAAP and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability in evaluating and developing internal controls.
- Capability of completing complex financial analysis.
- Demonstrated progressive accounting management experience with related skills in computer literacy and communication.
Years of Experience:
- Greater than five years of financial administration experience
- Progressive management experience in accounting field
Salary: Wage range: $41.00- $50.42 (Dependant on education/experience)