Edmonton, AB - Job ID: 2022-002
Ecofor Consulting Ltd. is a natural and cultural resource management company with a team of over 60 professional and technical employees. Ecofor’s reputation is one of integrity, sound work product and customer satisfaction. Safety is priority and our employees are our number one asset. We strive to promote from within, supporting professional development and career growth.
Ecofor is hiring to facilitate our expanding and growing business. Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals? Do you want a challenging, rewarding career that makes a positive impact on our local communities, or want to build skills and develop strong relationships?
If this interest you, Ecofor is currently seeking a Junior Accountant to join our team in Edmonton.
This is a full-time or part-time position offering competitive wages, extended health benefits (medical/ dental/ vision) and vacation.
- Accounts payable invoice and payment processing.
- Client invoicing.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Train on month end and year end reporting procedures.
- Payroll (paymaster relief).
- Promote a strong safety culture and work collaboratively within Ecofor’s corporate culture.
- Business/Commerce degree or diploma.
- Current candidate or able to register in the CPA Designation program is an asset.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of post-graduate office/accounting experience is an asset.
- Experience in Office 365 with strong Excel experience.
- Experience in accounting systems.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Please apply online at https://www.ecofor.ca/careers/ or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 9, 2022. Please include the Job ID number(s) you are applying for in your cover letter/ resume. We wish to thank everyone for their interest in Ecofor; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Manager, Financial Planning
Instructor III - Accounting
Dhillon School of Business, University of Lethbridge
Bearspaw Petroleum Ltd
Volunteer Board of Director (We are growing!)
Alberta CPA Community Ambassadors
Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting Policy Compl…