Are you currently working as an Accounting Technician in Public Practice Accounting, enjoy the technical aspects of what you do but are ready for a change? Then you are the motivated individual that we are looking for.
We are a growth focused public practice accounting firm with diverse, high quality clients. The focus of our practice is working with successful entrepreneurial companies, providing an unmatched level of client service.
Our firm will offer you the challenge of a variety of assignments dealing mostly with the preparation of compilation engagement working papers, and the corresponding corporate tax filings. We are committed to the ongoing professional development of all of our staff and are a leading edge, paperless firm that utilizes the best software available to make your working experience as pleasant as possible.
This is an ideal opportunity to take on a key role in a Company that values your opinions and is always open to making improvements.
The role provides opportunities to participate in the growth of the Company, and to work with other highly motivated professionals within a positive forward-thinking environment.
- Preference will be given to applicants with or enrolled in study toward an accounting designation
- Several years’ experience within Public Practice Accounting
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard accounting technology and software, such as Caseware, Tax-Cycle and Jazz-it
- Charismatic with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- A solid understanding of the importance of working as part of a team, with the ability to work independently to reach a common goal
- A strong desire to learn, improve skill set and develop your professional career
We can offer you a friendly, flexible work environment with the chance to advance your career.
Our compensation package is very competitive with opportunities for performance bonuses as our firm continues to grow and prosper.
We are looking for the right candidate and as such are flexible on start date.
If you are interested, e-mail your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org