Who We Are:
We are RenoWorks.
From humble beginnings to online platform, our over 20 years of visualization leadership has helped thousands of manufacturers, contractors, and builders empower millions more homeowners to reach their final purchase decisions with peace of mind.
What We Do:
We have developed a unique home visualization platform and product mix of service solutions for the largest manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of building products in North America. Our clients use our platform to bridge the “imagination gap” with homeowners by showing them exactly what their building products will look like on their home.
What We Want:
To innovate and to invest in the right talent.
We’re on the lookout for not just good, but great people who understand the power of possibility; tempered by pragmatic solutions.
Who You Are:
No matter where you are in your career, RenoWorks is a place that will open you up to new experiences and opportunities for growth and challenge.
For the role of Senior Accountant, we are searching for an experienced and enthusiastic individual that can thrive in a fast-paced technology environment with a high degree of autonomy.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Senior Accountant will be able to produce high quality deliverables within tight deadlines and multiple changing priorities.
- You are analytical in nature with outstanding problem-solving skills
- You are self-starter with a strong desire to learn new things and thrive within an ever-evolving ecosystem.
- You have a strong financial accounting and reporting background.
- You possess a high attention to detail, strong time management skills, organization skills and can effectively meet deadlines.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- CPA designation
- Advanced working knowledge of IFRS Standards
- 5+ years of accounting experience, with two of those being in a senior role
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Background in technology start-ups and high growth Saas technology companies is ideal
As a valued member of the team, you join a growing and dynamic culture and will work closely with the finance team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Perform monthly end-of-period close activities including revenue recognition, account reconciliations, allocations and adjusting entries.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements in accordance with IFRS standards
- Prepare and compile information for regulatory filings
- Assist with identifying process improvements, including the creating of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Design and implement process improvement policies to increase efficiency
- Provide assistance and recommendation on product pricing, costing and margins
- Mentor junior staff
- Assist with annual budget and forecast preparation.
- Assist with annual external audit.
- Perform ad-hoc and various other duties as required by management
This is permanent full-time employment located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
What We Offer
We want to hire the right talent – the right talent means people willing and able to grow with us and bring a sense of achievement and betterment to the whole organization. To do so we want to make sure our people are happy and will develop the right mindset that will benefit them beyond their time here.
Our salaries are competitive and when you do good work, you’re sure to be recognized. We do weekly Campfires, yearly events (once Covid restrictions are eased) and even weekly game days. And we offer health and dental benefits for our employees too.
Our open-door policy means we will always welcome one-on-one chats to ensure your growth and career goals are met. We’re in this journey together and your success means our success.
Inclusion and diversity are essential elements of our culture at RenoWorks and we provide equal opportunity for growth for everyone.
Much more await you at RenoWorks. Come Join our Team!