As Client Managers, you will support our sales team in building strong relationships with our ultra-high net worth clients, to understand their needs, support the life insurance application process, and provide ongoing service.
To be successful in this role, you need to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment. If our values align with yours and this sounds like you, apply today.
What you will do:
- Actively support evaluation of the clients’ personal and business needs.
- Support the Client Manager(s), Principal(s), and Operations team, collecting information to assist in building customized solutions, and supporting the client relationship from initial meeting through the duration of service.
- Collaborate with client advisors, external, and internal resources.
- Provide support and compliance documentation for new and in-force plans, ensuring solutions reflect the client’s current needs.
- Actively assist in the preparation of financial documents to support bank negotiations, creation of entities/trusts, policy delivery and ongoing support, and other documents/presentations as required.
It also helps if you are:
- Detail oriented, organized, resourceful, and able to take initiative.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple and competing demands.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and proactive.
Your Education and Experience Include:
- CPA, CA, MBA, CFA or JD/LLB (business law background)
- Understanding of corporate structures, accounting, taxation, and/or insurance.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience with direct client contact.
What you will get from us:
- A truly collaborative work environment where your ideas will be heard by your colleagues and corporate leadership.
- A professional team that is high energy, high achieving, were your success is celebrated and you are supported through challenges.
- An industry-leading total compensation package that supports your financial, physical, and mental health.
The Targeted Strategies Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including, but not limited to, women, visible minorities, aboriginals, and persons with disabilities.