Senior Financial Analyst, Regulatory
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, REGULATORY - LEDUC
JOB POSTING # S11-22
In this salaried position, the successful candidate is responsible for leading, planning and executing regulatory and financial modeling and leading and preparing financial analysis and evaluations. Major duties include modifying and maintaining regulatory rates, financial planning, cost allocation financial models, providing support in regulatory filings, and performing other duties as required.
- University Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, equivalent post-secondary education will be considered;
- Professional accounting designation;
- Minimum of 5 years accounting/financial and business experience, preferably in a regulatory environment;
- Strong financial forecasting planning, modelling and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability of accounting policies and procedures to assess and implement regulatory requirements and strategies;
- High attention to detail with an analytical mindset and
- Ability to demonstrate financial data interrelationships and impact changes.
Apex Utilities employs individuals who are committed to safety and demonstrate a work ethic that includes honesty, loyalty, respect, reliability, accountability, and ethical behaviour.
The compensation package for this position includes competitive wages and extensive benefits.
Apex Utilities Inc. (AUI) continues to take a cautious and measured approach to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our candidates, employees, and the public. As part of our commitment to safety, all those being considered for hire or re-hire at AUI are required to provide confirmation of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide confirmation of exemption based on legally protected grounds.
Job closing date: Until suitable candidate found
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
More search results
Olsen Joly LLP Chartered Professional Accountants
Manager, Accounts Receivable
Alberta University of the Arts
HEAD OFFICE CORPORATE SERVICES INC
Tax Analyst, Interpretations and Objections and S…
Government of Alberta (PSC)
Senior Treasury Analyst
Strathcona County Human Resources