About Heagy LLP
Heagy LLP has been providing comprehensive accounting, assurance and tax services to residents and businesses across Saskatchewan since 1982. A boutique firm with a vast portfolio, we are interested in expanding our team of professionals.
We are seeking a smart, driven and experienced CPA to join our team as a Senior Manager.
About the Senior Manager Opportunity
The Senior Manager role is perfect for an experienced accountant (+5 years) with strong knowledge and practice in public accounting, including Canadian personal and corporate income taxes. This full-time position, located in Saskatoon, requires a thorough understanding of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises and Not-for-Profit Organizations; as well as of Canadian Auditing Standards.
It is a multifaceted role, which entails dealing with a diverse pool of clients, as well as supervising and mentoring junior accountants.
This Senior Manager role is the ultimate opportunity for someone who has been in corporate or public practice for several years and is ready for a new opportunity in a boutique firm where, for the right candidate, access to partnership can happen more quickly than in large firms.
About your qualifications, experience and skills
In a boutique firm, accounting expertise is not enough. The perfect candidate will bring the following qualifications and skills to our practice:
- A Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Accounting and tax software experience, including Caseware, TaxPrep, Excel, Quickbooks and Sage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven people skills that contribute to your ability to earn the trust and confidence of clients and colleagues
- Outstanding time management, tasks prioritization and organizational skills, with a knack for process optimization and continuous improvement
- A highly motivated team player with strong leadership and mentorship acumen
- A can-do attitude and ability to adapt to a constant change, while meeting the needs of clients and the firm
About your compensation and work environment
Along with an inclusive, supportive and flexible work environment, we provide a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and comprehensive benefits package.
About submitting your application
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will contact only those selected for interviews.