Resolve Accounting Professional Corp is currently looking for an experienced person to join our client driven team in the position of Accounting Technician. You are a motivated individual and seek a position where you can provide excellent service to our clients and small business owners. Attention to details will ensure all aspects of our clients’ needs are met and exceeded. Our firm offers a warm and welcome environment to continue developing your career. The opportunities are rewarding and challenging and you will be an important part of our team.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and other management reporting
- Reconcile accounts and post journal entries
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Assist in preparing client accounting records, financial statements, corporate and personal income tax returns
- Prepare T1's, T4s, T5s, GST and other compliance returns
- Prepare journal entries, and individual and small business tax returns.
- Make updates using the client’s accounting software, including posting to general ledgers, reconciling accounts and reviewing reports
- Collaborate with peers and management on file planning and completion, ensuring that time requirements are met
- Provide personal, attentive service to clients, encouraging productive working relationships
A successful candidate will have:
- Payroll designation & experience considered an asset
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Personal tax preparation: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online: 2 years (Required)
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office, and Quickbooks online are required.
- Prior bookkeeping as well as preparation of corporate year ends is mandatory.
- Experience in preparation of Notice to Reader statements would be an asset.
- Excellent Written and Verbal English Communication
While we appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Tax / Accounting Manager - Calgary CPA Firm
The KASSAM Group, CPA and Advisors
Manager, Finance & Accoutning
Alberta University of the Arts
Manager, Budget Planning and Administration - (99…
Manager, Internal Controls and Processes, Financi…
University of Calgary
Senior Accountant (Mat Leave) - VCA Canada Animal…