North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. is an employee-owned, progressive environmental company that specializes in providing environmental management and consulting services. Since our inception in 2002, North Shore has grown and succeeded throughout western and northern Canada by providing cost efficient and effective solutions to the complex environmental challenges faced by today's industries. By keeping in line with our core values as well as maintaining focus on both our employee and industry relationships, North Shore will continue to be a leader amongst its peers.
We offer our employees a team-based working environment with flexible working arrangements, attractive compensation and field work incentives, performance-based bonus programs, a comprehensive health benefit package, numerous paid perks, and the opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP). North Shore promotes and encourages its employees to continue their career advancement through continuous education, competency development, and memberships within recognized professional organizations. Therefore, North Shore provides generous support to its employees through paid training and educational programs, reimbursement of annual professional fees, and ensuring regular attendance opportunities at various conferences and industry events.
North Shore is currently seeking a Junior/Intermediate Accountant based out of Sherwood Park, Alberta.
- Accounts Receivable / Payable.
- Review, update and balance subledgers.
- Maintaining and reconciling the prepaids and fixed assets schedules.
- Assisting in the design and preparation of reports for review by management.
- Provide internal staff support on system to operations staff.
- CPA designation, candidate or near completion.
- University Degree or Diploma in accounting or related discipline.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office (Outlook and Excel), experience with Deltek Vantagepoint or Vision a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
North Shore Environmental Consultants Inc. supports a shared commitment to a Representative Workforce that is respectful and reflective of all staff and clients. North Shore strives to build diversity among our staff to increase our ability to provide high quality service to our diverse client base.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. For more information about North Shore, please visit our website at www.northshoreenv.com.
More search results
Workers’ Compensation Board Chair
Government of Alberta (PSC)
Financial Analyst, Client Payments Taxation
Alberta Pensions Services Corporation
Volunteer Treasurer-Board Member
Instrumental Society of Calgary
Senior Accountant, Public Accounting
Accounting Manager, Public Accounting