We are currently accepting applications for a committed, high-performance Accounting Manager to join our team. This is a full-time position perfect for a motivated self-starter that excels at and prefers to work from home.
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the President, and as a senior leader within Head Office Corporate Services Inc., manages the Bookkeeping and Business Services departments, works in collaboration with the Senior Business Partner to facilitate a high level of customer service to clients, and supports strategic objectives of the Corporation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborates with the Senior Business Associate to plan, organize, assign, and execute financial tasks and projects
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of Bookkeeping and Business Services
- Manages, provides direction, guidance, and coaching to Employees
- Participates in strategic planning and senior leadership meetings
- Regularly engages in the evaluation of processes and procedures and makes recommendations for improvements to the senior leadership team for approval
- Completes other duties and special projects
- Acts as a back-up for the Senior Business Associate as assigned
The successful candidate will hold a CPA designation or have an equivalent combination of education and experience, at least five years’ experience in a senior level position in full-cycle accounting, and a minimum of three years’ experience managing a diverse group of staff. The ability to effectively collaborate, motivate, support, and manage a diverse team, and a high level of communication skills are essential.
Excellent knowledge and skills with cloud-based accounting software including QuickBooks Online, MS Office Suite (specifically Excel), and Adobe Pro are required. Previous experience working with trades, commercial residential construction and oil/gas construction are a definite asset.
This full-time position offers the right candidate the ability to work with an amazing and energetic team. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people to support and enhance the goals and achievements of our clients, and our corporation, this is the job for you. Head Office Corporate Services Inc. offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Please forward applications to HR@headofficecorp.ca no later than 4:30pm on Thursday, August 25, 2022.
We thank all candidates who apply. Suitable applicants will be contacted directly. No telephone inquiries please.