We are looking for an experienced accountant with a public practice background to join our team.
Our bright and modern office is located in downtown Edmonton. Our firm specializes in medical professionals and other ranges of industries. Our office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm during the year and overtime is expected during busier months from February to April.
Remuneration will depend on experience but for the right senior person compensation will be in the $90,000 to $100,000 range.
- CPA designation
- Public accounting and taxation experience
- Experience working directly with clients or in a client-facing role
- Proficiency with software such as Caseware, Tax Prep, Sage, QuickBooks and Excel
- Experience working in a multi-faceted role with varying tasks and responsibilities
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting, business, or a related field
- Conduct compilation, review, bookkeeping and tax engagements
- Prepare payroll remittances, T4 slips, and paystubs
- Prepare personal taxes, corporate taxes, GST returns and other government filings