- Leaders International on behalf of McCarthy Vet Supplies
- Calgary (Airdrie) AB/Hybrid
- Job Industry
- CPA Status
- CPA Member, CPA Candidate
- Job Type
McCarthy Vet Supply currently employs a team of 15 people across Canada and is seeking an Operations Controller to support their business operations. Reporting to the CEO (based in Calgary) and COO (based in Ontario), the Operations Controller will oversee P&L for the organization and lead a small team.
This person is an accounting and finance leader with proven experience in a growing, entrepreneurial organization. This is both a hands-on and strategic role responsible for cash flow management, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, inventory, tax, audit and banking relationships, and is expected to play a role is business growth and strategy discussions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5-10 years of accounting and business experience in a growing, entrepreneurial organization.
• 3+ years of supervisory experience leading a small team is preferred.
• Experience in a distribution and/or service business, and exposure to regulatory environments is also an asset.
• Excellent analytical skills, customer orientation and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Self-starter, has the ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Professional designation CPA (CA/CGA/CMA) is an asset.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Chelsey Howarth/Shalini Bhatty, Leaders International Executive Search -email@example.com
TO VIEW PROFILE & APPLY: McCarthy Vet Supplies - Operations Controller