BBBLLP is a CPA public practice in NW Calgary and currently seeking applicants for a motivated CPA student who is eager to learn. The role of Accounting Technician is exposed to all aspects of client service including reviews, compilations, partnerships, corporate and individual tax, CRA compliance letters, and trusts. You will be given the opportunity to work with a variety of industries and clients.
Our ideal candidate will be a CPA student in the PEP or Capstone 1 stage of the program with a good academic standing. We prefer experience in a public practice environment however experience in an office environment dealing with AP, AR and client interaction will also be considered.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal; strong technical and organizational skills.
- A self-confident individual, with a positive outlook and able to work well in a team environment and able to take direction from multiple partners
- Assist with streamlining processes, willing to take on administrative duties when needed
- Motivated to learn and grow in the accounting field
- A high-level of integrity, accuracy, mindfulness, dependability, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional computer and telephone skills and able to learn new software easily
Programs: Microsoft Office, Outlook, CaseWare, Profile-T1, T2, T3, FX, Sage 50, Quickbooks Desktop and Online, Xero
Additional Programs experience a benefit: Microsoft SharePoint, Docu-Sign, TPS Practice Management
You can learn more about our firm at www.bbbcpa.ca