- Schwab & Co. Chartered Accountants
- Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Job Industry
- Public Practice
- CPA Status
- CPA Member
At Schwab & Co., we value integrity, mutual respect, accountability and a balanced lifestyle.
We provide a wide array of accounting, tax and planning services to our clients, and offer a well balanced, comfortable and flexible work environment
The successful applicant will be a CPA with one to five years of post qualification experience. You will contribute to meeting the needs of our clients by preparing review engagement and complex notice to reader financial statements. In addition to personal and corporate tax compliance, we also have a great opportunity for the right person to learn about tax and succession planning and ultimately take an ownership position within the firm.
Key responsibilities are:
- Preparation of review engagements and all associated tax returns
- Preparation and review of compilation engagements and all associated tax returns
- Preparation and review of personal tax returns
- Personal and corporate tax and succession planning
Compensation will align with ability and experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com