- Inuvik, NT Canada
- $120,000.00 plus benefits
- Job Industry
- CPA Status
- CPA Member
- Job Type
F/T Permanent - Finance Manager – Inuvik, NT
Are you passionate about protecting the wildlife and environment? Do you love numbers and building teams? The Finance Manager is a member of the senior leadership team and accountable for providing strategic and operational leadership to the finance team within the Joint Secretariat.
The focus is on providing high quality, timely operations within the Finance area that enable the rest of the Joint Secretariat, and associated committees, to function efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a senior Finance position as well as their CPA designation. Along with their strong analytical skills, they will be flexible, collaborative, and able to build strong teams. The Joint Secretariat is open to candidates that have a relevant combination of knowledge and experience in lieu of formal education.We do provide relocation allowance.
The Joint Secretariat offers a competitive salary and benefits along with a supportive and exciting work environment, with lots of room to grow.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- CPA designation is required.
- Minimum of post-secondary degree in Business or Finance. A minimum of five years of relevant experience would be considered comparable if no degree.
- Knowledge of and ability to use various computer programs, strong knowledge of Sage 300.
- Prior experience working with a not-for-profit Board of Directors.
- Three years of people leadership experience is required.
- Three years’ experience in a senior finance role is required.
If you are interested in this position and have questions or you are ready to apply, please submit a detailed cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information can be found at: www.jointsecretariat.ca/jobs
Closing Date: November 28, 2022
The Joint Secretariat thanks you for your interest and advises only those candidates under active consideration will be contacted.