Senior Credit Analyst
- CWB National Leasing
- Job Industry
- Banking & Financial Services
- CPA Status
- Job Type
Senior Credit Analyst
Everyday Flexibility ▪ Flexible Work Arrangements ▪ Hybrid Work Environments
CWB National Leasing. Equipping your business for growth.
CWB National Leasing is Canada's largest and longest-standing equipment financing company – helping business customers secure equipment with our full range of financing services in agriculture, construction, transportation, forestry, health care, commercial, and golf and turf equipment industries. We're Canada's equipment financing experts!
The Senior Credit Analyst provide outstanding customer service by enhancing approvals and mitigating risk through the timely and accurate processing of credit applications, within specified turnaround times, according to established policy, procedures, and guidelines.
Financially astute. Detail oriented. Organization master.
• Review applications for specific information, including risk, capacity, and character to resolve credit worthiness
• Conduct analysis of financial statements, including use of Financial Statement template in Felix, as part of credit review and recommendation
• Analyze, prepare, recommend and approve credit requests within discretionary limit, ensuring applications exhibit quality risk assessment and analysis as well as appropriate pricing.
• Apply CWB National Leasing systems, outside credit reporting agencies, and other sources to settle credit worthiness
• Driving the application pipeline forward through diligent follow-up on all “approved” files by consistently applying the scheduled funding report on a weekly basis.
• Accountable for investigation of suspected Vendor fraud, and report/raise as appropriate to Credit Management, as required
• Actively participate as a subject matter expert and contributor in projects and initiatives within area of expertise, meeting time frames as established/assigned by leadership
• Exercising discretion and respect the confidentiality of all customer and vendor transactions
• Strong social skills with the ability to develop significant and positive relationships with partners as well as the ability to relate to people of all backgrounds and at all levels.
• Manage difficulties to achieve positive outcomes
• Manage personal priorities and professional development
Foundational knowledge and experience to grow from
• 5+ years previous commercial credit experience is required
• University degree or Business Diploma or equivalent experience or training
Skills and competencies that will take you further
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
• Advanced familiarity with financial statement ratio analysis is required
• Strong social skills and great teammate with solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong problem-solving skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Consistent track record to multitask, lead priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Why work with us?
Winners of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture 2021
& recognized as one of 50 Best Workplaces in Canada by Great Places to Work 2021
Values driven people first benefits
Wellness matters. We offer an award-winning benefits package that includes hybrid work environments, everyday flexibility, 100% company-funded health coverage, health care spending account, a flexible wellness program & generous time-away options to unplug, rest & recover. Bring your whole self to work. Inclusion is a journey requiring practice & experience to result in a powerful outcome. Your perspective matters & voice will be heard. Find a community within the CWB family in our employee represented groups. Career development. We invest in our employees’ development to help them reach their professional goals with organization wide Coaching services. Strategic career design is an investment in our core asset – our people. Innovation. Learn. Grow. Enhance. At CWB, we pay to win. When we fail, we fail forward. Recognition. Peer-to-peer recognition programs for “in the moment” and monumental wins. Community giving. Make a difference. Drive economic prosperity in your community. Get involved. Volunteer. Fundraise. All with CWB support. ESG & sustainability focused. Be proud of where you spend, work & invest. Financial rewards. Base salary & pay for performance incentives. Retirement investment strategy. You can’t work forever! So, we’ve got you covered. Company ownership. No greater sense of motivation & empowerment than being an owner! Find your “why” at cwbcareers.com
Equip your career with CWB National Leasing.
Apply today : https://cwb.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/external/job/Canada/Senior-Credit-Analyst_R6382