Nilsson Bros. Inc., a growing Alberta based company which owns and operates a diverse group of agri-business ventures, has a position open for an Intermediate Accountant that will be based in St. Albert, AB.
- Preparation of month end financial statements, month end schedules, and account reconciliations;
- Inventory control management;
- Train and assist site accountants;
- Communicate financial/non-financial information; and
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should have at least 3-5 years experience in full cycle accounting. Attention to detail is a must. Enrolled in a recognized accounting designation program or equivalent experience. Experience in the livestock/agricultural industry and private sector is considered an asset. All new employees must undergo a criminal records check. Salary will commensurate with experience and education.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Suite 100, 101 Riel Drive
St Albert, AB T8N 3X4
Fax: (780) 479-8469
We thank you for your interest however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.