- Alberta School Boards Association
- Edmonton, Alberta
- $110,000 - $115,000 (based on experience)
- Job Industry
- CPA Status
- CPA Member
- Job Type
ABOUT THE ALBERTA SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION
ASBA supports Alberta's 61 locally elected public, separate and francophone school boards. As a supportive, province-wide association, ASBA brings the different voices of Alberta’s school boards together, and advocates on behalf of its membership.
Our Mission - To promote and serve member boards in supporting student success.
Our Vision - Inspiring exceptional public, separate and francophone school board governance.
The Alberta School Boards Association (ASBA) values:
· Accountability and Transparency
· Diversity (embrace, reflect & respect)
ASBA’s work is informed by these core values as well as the following priorities:
To empower school boards to govern in support of the diverse educational needs of all students
· Customizable services are accessible to all school boards to adapt to their local needs
· Quality services are developed.
To promote the value and credibility of member boards and the ASBA
· Increased awareness and profile of locally elected Boards and the Association.
To have influence in all decisions related to education in Alberta
· Locally elected school boards and ASBA will be the identified leaders on all educational matters
· Strong relationships are maintained with all stakeholders
To operate in a fiscally sound manner
· Culture of transparency is promoted
· Financial information will continue to be made available to members
Reporting to the Chief Advisor, the Manager of Finance is primarily responsible for managing the Association’s financial, banking operations and investments. In addition, the Manager provides support for human resource advice and services to the executive leadership team members. The Manager maintains human resource policies, programs and processes to support an engaged and productive workforce.
For a complete Opportunity Profile visit: https://leadersinternational.com/alberta-school-boards-association-manager-finance/