Treasurer - AGS Edmonton Branch
- Nexus Business Park ( 118 Ave/142 St)
- Job Industry
- CPA Status
- CPA Member
- Job Type
The Alberta Genealogical Society promotes interest in genealogy by providing opportunities for the exchange of genealogical ideas and information. As an Edmonton Branch member, you can tap into the experiences of others and collaborate on research, forging friendships in the process.
AGS Edmonton Branch is looking for a volunteer Treasurer for the upcoming 2024 year!
By putting your name forward now, you'll have time to shadow our current treasurer!
- collecting and depositing all revenues
- paying all invoices
- maintaining the computer accounting record
- creating monthly statements
- creating and monitoring the budget
- assisting with operational plans
- assisting in contract negotiations and administration
- participating as a member of the Branch Executive team
Some key highlights
1. Strong financial position
2. Operational plans reviewed annually
3. Active volunteer community with over 12,000 hours in 2022
4. Active library with over 6,000 items in the collection
5. Many Special Interest Groups, with like minded individuals, exploring and discovering their family history