The Financial Analyst, will primarily be responsible for developing various financial analyses to evaluate projects based on different performance metrics, and report on insights to provide leadership with financial projections and valuations.
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs budget variances.
- Prepare financial analysis on product profitability, customer profitability, cost and margin structures.
- Analyze business processes and procedures to identify areas of weakness; offer solutions to improve operations.
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- Providing sound advice and guidance to areas you support on all account matters including financial systems, record keeping, analysis and reporting.
- Evaluate and document existing or proposed procedures and controls.
- Degree/diploma in finance/accounting with 3 to 5 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experience and/or additional qualifications in the use of business intelligence tools and applications
- Strong analytical and computer skills, proficient with Excel
- Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000 annually, based on experiance
- Hybrid Work - 4 days in office, 1 day at home
- Full Time Permanent
- Vacation - 15 business days
- Extended Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- HSA - $1,500 annually
- RRSP Matching