We are a growing Calgary company that is hiring people who are looking for long-term a career in finance and accounting. If you are interested in a career not just a paycheck, then check this out:
- You’ll be put through a highly interactive 30-day training program
- You’ll need to juggle lots of projects, and tasks, in order to keep our loyal and friendly customers happy in our fast-paced office.
- Attention to detail is critical. We take great pride in ensuring every project is prepared in accordance with our firm standards. Hopefully, you help us get better here.
- Our customers and your teammates are counting on you being here every day. If you’ve ever worked in this type of environment, you know how important teamwork and commitment are to personal success.
- You’ll need to be proactive, creative, and resourceful when solving your daily challenges. We love to learn and look forward to learning from you.
- Our clients and your teammates will appreciate your tech-savvy skills as you help them interact with our highly computerized environment.
We are a growing public practice accounting firm that provides education to our small business clients. The purpose of our practice is to assist small business owners in understanding the financial story of their business to become better and more successful.
The position is responsible for a variety of assignments which range from bookkeeping, and payroll to the preparation of year-end files and tax returns. We recognize the importance of the ongoing professional development of our team and are a leading-edge firm that utilizes the best available software to make your working experience as pleasant as possible. This is a great opportunity to take on a key role in a firm that values your opinions and is always open to making improvements. The role provides opportunities to participate in the growth of the firm and work with other highly motivated professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bookkeeping experience in an online environment
- Advanced knowledge of standard bookkeeping programs (i.e. Xero, Quickbooks Online, and Caseware)
- Basic tax preparation experience
- Strong desire to learn and improve skill set
- Understands the importance of working as part of a team with the ability to work independently in order to reach a common goal
We can offer you a friendly, flexible work environment with the chance to advance your career. Our compensation package is very competitive with opportunities for performance bonuses as our firm continues to grow and prosper.